Fiddle Charm Necklace Rhodium Plated Made in Ireland
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- A fun and beautiful rhodium plated Irish fiddle necklace!
- Pendant measures approximately 1 ¾” tall by ½” wide on an 18” chain.
- Comes on an 18" long chain with a lobster claw clasp.
- Crafted in Co. Donegal, Ireland by Annie Quinn Jewelry.
- Ships same day within the USA.
Get this Irish fiddle charm necklace and you're sure to do a little jig! This traditional Irish music necklace features the fiddle, similar to violin, but played in different styles in varying regions! In Ireland the fiddle is used to play bouncy and upbeat jigs and reels. This necklace is a great gift for an Irish music lover! Crafted with rhodium plating, this pendant will not tarnish! The fiddle pendant measures approximately 1 Œ_" tall and Œ_" wide and comes on an 18" long chain with a lobster claw clasp. The necklace comes in a gift box for easy gift giving! The fiddle necklace is made in Co. Donegal, Ireland by Annie Quinn Jewelry. Annie Quinn has worked as a jeweler for twenty years and creates lovely jewelry inspired by the traditional Irish music from her family's Irish pub! Wear this Irish fiddle necklace for St. Patrick's Day and all year long to show off your Irish heritage!