Double Heart Necklace Mo Chroi Sterling Silver & 22k Gold Vermeil
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Two tone interlocking hearts representing “Mo Chroi” or “my love”.
- Measures approximately 1 ¾” tall by ¾” wide.
- Comes on an 18” long sterling silver chain.
- Made in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Barry Doyle Design.
- Ships same day within the USA.
Make Irish eyes smile with the gift of this double heart necklace! This pendant is representative of the Irish term, "Mo Chroi" meaning "my love" or "my darling". It features two interlocking hearts with a beautiful Irish green gem. The Irish pendant measures approximately 1 Œ_" tall by Œ_" wide and is crafted from sterling silver and 22k gold vermeil for contrasting hearts! It also features a manmade peridot gemstone. The pendant hangs from an 18" long sterling silver chain and comes beautifully gift boxed with a story card making it a perfect Irish gift! This interlocking heart pendant is made in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Barry Doyle Design, a husband and wife team with the knowledge of the importance of handmade jewelry and the creative experience! This Mo Chroi necklace will make a wonderful Irish anniversary gift!