Donegal Tweed Vest for Men Herringbone Fleck Made by Our Maker-Partner in Co. Galway
- Tweed vest is crafted from 100% Donegal tweed in the front and a comfortable viscose for the lining and the back.
- Features real leather buttons and two front pockets.
- Herringbone design has flecks of color for a professional and spirited look!
- Our maker-partner does more than craft hats -- they also make this stylish vest in Co. Galway, Ireland.
- Same day shipping in the USA.
Add a touch of Irish flair to any gentleman’s wardrobe with this Donegal tweed vest! This stylish vest is crafted from 100% Donegal tweed, a handwoven tweed from the northern region of Ireland. The wool is gathered from Donegal sheep, dyed naturally, and handwoven into tweed. The lining and back of the vest are crafted from 100% viscose, giving the vest an inner layer of comfort.
This men’s vest features real leather buttons and two front pockets. This wool vest comes in a traditional herringbone design features flecks of color for a playful touch. Perfect for wearing over a sweater or a button-up shirt for a handsome everyday look. Spice up your wardrobe with this Irish made Donegal tweed vest.
- Biddy Murphy
I'm 5'8" and 222 lbs and ordered the XX size, the largest you carried but it's too small so I'm keeping it to try to inspire me to lose about another 10 lbs. Love the vest though and excellent customer service. Couldn't say enough good things about Biddy Murphy.
A vest at it's best!
It arrived early last week and I absolutely love it. The fit is good and the quality is superb. Oh what a grand vest!
After having problems with ordering from an Irish company, I decided to try Biddy Murphy's. I found exactly what I wanted. It was delivered promptly, and was a hit yesterday (Christmas day). Great quality.