Irish Keychain Cross Connemara Marble Made in Ireland
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Irish Keychain measures approximately 1-1/4" wide and 1-5/8" long.
- Solid Connemara Marble key chain is cut in the shape of a traditional cross with flared ends.
- Made in Ireland from Genuine Connemara Marble.
- Hand Carved and Hand Polished.
- Ships same day within USA
This beautiful Irish keychain will help bring the Celtic spirit into your daily routine! This cross keychain is small, approximately 1 1/4" wide and 1 5/8" tall, fitting perfect alongside your keys! The cross comes on a silver colored key chain with a copper colored ring attaching the two pieces. The cross is crafted from genuine Connemara Marble into a traditional cross shape, found on the stone carvings of early Christianity. Connemara marble is found in a region of Western Ireland, in Co. Galway, a mountainous and remote region littered with yellow gorse bush and adventurous sheep. In this westerly and remote region, Connemara Marble is a significant and treasured gift between families and friends and represents beauty and strength. This Irish cross keychain was made by craftsman Gerard Lisibach in Co. Mayo, Ireland. Give this Irish cross keychain to a loved one, or enjoy it for yourself!