Connemara Marble Cross Pendant Sterling Silver Large Irish Made
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- A beautiful silver Celtic Cross with Irish connemara marble.
- Measures approximately 1 1/4” tall and ¾” wide.
- Made in Dublin, Ireland by Solvar Ltd.
- The Connemara marble can vary in shades as it is a natural stone.
- Free and fast shipping from the US.
Keep your Irish faith close to your heart with this silver cross pendant. This cross features beautiful Celtic weaves as well as Irish Connemara marble in the center and within the circle. The Celtic Cross is a traditional emblem, it represents Christianity and the circle around the cross represents Christ as the center. This cross pendant is crafted from striking sterling silver and Connemara marble and measures approximately 1 1/4" tall x 3/4" wide. It also comes on a beautiful 18" long chain. The Connemara marble can vary in shades as it is a natural stone. This silver cross pendant is authentically crafted by Solvar Ltd, a family owned company located in Dublin, Ireland! Add this beautiful large marble cross to your Irish jewelry collection today!