Connemara Marble Celtic Cross & Claddagh Pendant Sterling Silver
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- A stunning sterling silver Connemara marble Celtic Cross & Claddagh pendant! A perfect Valentine's Day gift.
- Pendant measures approximately ¾” wide and 1” long.
- Comes on an 18” long sterling silver chain.
- Crafted in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Solvar.
- Fast shipping from within the USA!
Always have a piece of Ireland when you wear this beautiful Connemara marble Celtic Cross! This Celtic Cross features panels of green Connemara marble, a stone unique to Ireland! It represents strength and beauty! The center of this cross features the Claddagh symbol, another staple of Ireland, signifying love, loyalty and friendship. This gorgeous Claddagh cross is crafted from Connemara marble and sterling silver. It measures approximately 3/4" wide x 1" long and comes on an 18" long sterling silver chain. The Connemara marble can vary in shades as it is a natural stone. The cross is made by Solvar located in Co. Dublin, Ireland. Solvar is a family owned Irish company with a commitment to quality, design and workmanship for over seven decades! Add this lovely Connemara marble cross to your collection today!