Silver Irish Necklace Clochan Garden Gate Made in Ireland
Estimated Delivery Date :
- A sterling silver Irish necklace symbolizing a clochan garden gate!
- Measures approximately ¾” tall by 1” wide.
- Hallmarked by the Dublin Assay Office.
- Crafted in Co. Donegal, Ireland by Annie Quinn Jewelry.
- Ships same day within the USA.
Wear a beautiful part of the landscapes of Ireland with this silver Irish necklace depicting a clochan garden gate! Clochans are small stone huts sometimes joined together by their walls. Some were believed to be associated with religious purposes! This pendant features a gate including the stone as a clochan may have! The silver Irish pendant measures approximately 3/4" tall by 1" wide. The Irish pendant is beautifully crafted from sterling silver and comes on an 18" long chain with a lobster clasp for a secure fasten. The Irish symbol necklace is crafted in Co. Donegal, Ireland by Annie Quinn Jewelry. Annie Quinn has worked as a jeweler for twenty years and creates jewelry inspired by the traditional Irish music from her family's Irish pub! Wear a piece of Ireland's history with when you wear this Clochan gate pendant!