Claddagh Necklace Sterling Silver Made in Ireland
SKU: S4682 - BM
- Claddagh necklace available in Small (1/2" diamter) and Large (5/8" diameter)
- Crafted from sterling silver for a nickel and allergy free necklace.
- Comes on an 18” long sterling silver chain in a charming gift box.
- Made in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Solvar. Hallmark stamped at Dublin Castle.
- Ships same day within the USA.
Give the gift of love, loyalty and friendship with this Claddagh necklace. This beautiful necklace features a sterling silver Claddagh pendant she’ll adore. The pendant is available in two sizes, Small (1/2") and Large (5/8"), and comes on an 18” long sterling silver chain. The Irish necklace comes in a lovely gift box for easy gifting.
The Claddagh pendant is made by Solvar Ltd. in Dublin, Ireland, a family owned and operated company that has been creating fine jewelry since 1941. Solvar creates jewelry that draws on Ireland’s rich history while continuing to be innovative and fresh in their designs. Give this simple yet stunning Claddagh necklace as a wonderful Irish gift.
This Claddagh necklace has been hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin, Ireland, assuring its quality. The small hallmark stamp often requires a magnifying glass to locate and features a .925 stamp designating genuine sterling silver, the Solvar logo, the Assay Office logo, and a traditional fineness mark. Read more about jewelry hallmarking here.
I bought these as gifts. Both recipients loved their gifts. Shiny and nicely boxed. Nice long chains.