Claddagh Necklace Sterling Silver Trinity Knot Dancing Stone Made in Ireland
- MADE IN IRELAND – Authentically made in Ireland. This Claddagh necklace is crafted in Co. Dublin, Ireland and is stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle for authenticity.
- CLADDAGH – One of the most beloved symbols, this necklace features the Claddagh. The authentic Irish symbol features a crown representing undying loyalty, the hands symbolizing friendship and the heart representing friendship.
- STERLING SILVER – A gift that will last a lifetime, this necklace is made from true 925 sterling silver for a shine that is nickel-free and hypoallergenic. Durable for every day wear.
- DANCING STONE - Sparkling cubic zirconia heart stone continuously dances and sparkles with even the smallest movement to attract the eye.
- READY TO GIFT – Celebrate special occasions with this dancing Claddagh necklace. Arrives in a Made in Ireland gift box for easy gifting.
Give a meaningful and unique gift with this Claddagh necklace. A well-known Irish emblem, this necklace features a silver Claddagh authentically crafted in Ireland and hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle. The pendant is crafted from sterling silver featuring the Claddagh symbol with the arms weaving into a Trinity Knot at the top. The Claddagh features a white cubic zirocnia heart and cubic zirconia stones on the arms for a beautiful glisten. The heart dances and sparkles with the smallest movements for an eye-catching pendant. The Claddagh necklace is made from authentic 925 sterling silver for a nickel-free, hypoallergenic long lasting shine. The pendant measures approximately ¾” wide and 1” tall, just slightly bigger than a penny and comes on a standard adjustable rolo chain measuring either 18” or 20” long. The chain features a lobster claw clasp making for easy use and comfort as it sits flat on the neck. This dancing necklace will be a one of a kind addition to your jewelry collection.
Represent your love through the Claddagh.
Full of meaning, this pendant features the Claddagh as well as the Trinity Knot, well-known Irish symbols. The Claddagh represents love, loyalty and friendship while the Trinity Knot represents never-ending love as the knot has no beginning and no end. Combining the two symbols makes for a perfect representation of how you feel towards a loved one.