Claddagh Necklace Sterling Silver & Connemara Marble 18" Chain Irish Made
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- This sterling silver and Connemara marble Claddagh necklace makes a lovely Irish gift.
- Approximately 7/8” tall x 5/8” wide and comes on an 18" long rolo chain.
- The Connemara marble can vary in shades as it is a natural stone.
- Crafted by Solvar in Co. Dublin, Ireland.
- Ships same day within the USA.
For a unique twist on a traditional Claddagh pendant, this is the necklace to purchase. This pendant necklace is crafted from striking sterling silver as well as deep Connemara marble within the heart of the Claddagh and around the pendant giving it that extraordinary feature. The pendant measures approximately 7/8" tall x 5/8" wide and comes on an 18" long rolo chain. This beautiful sterling silver and Connemara marble Claddagh necklace is the perfect gift for a loved one as Claddagh stands for love, loyalty and friendship. It comes in a charming gift box for simple gift giving. The Connemara marble can vary in shades as it is a natural stone. This pendant is made by Solvar Ltd. and hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin. Solvar is an award-winning company that creates modern jewelry inspired by Irish traditions and culture.