Claddagh Necklace 10K Gold & Sterling Silver Made in Ireland
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Claddagh necklace measures approximately ¾” tall x ⅝” wide.
- Crafted from 10K gold and sterling silver, this fine necklace will shine.
- Choose an 18” or 20” sterling silver sturdy and thick chain.
- Made by Solvar Ltd. and hallmarked at the Assay Office, both in Dublin, Ireland.
- Highly rated customer satisfaction.
Show the woman you love that she has a heart of gold with this Claddagh necklace! Traditionally given as a romantic gift between partners, the Claddagh symbol represents love, loyalty, and friendship! This beautiful necklace renders the Claddagh in shining sterling silver and features a quality 10K gold heart, highlighting the importance of the centerpiece of a relationship: love! The Claddagh pendant measures ¾” tall x ⅝” wide. The Claddagh comes on your choice of an 18” or 20” sterling silver belcher chain, a chain that is sturdier and thicker than an average chain. Claddagh necklace comes in a gift box for easy gifting! This fine piece of Irish jewelry makes a great anniversary or birthday gift to show your love. This necklace is finely crafted by one of the top Irish jewelers in production, Solvar Ltd in Dublin! Solvar is a family-owned and award-winning company that uses Irish traditions and cultural symbols to create modern functional and fashionable jewelry. If your lass has a heart of gold, there’s no better gift than this fine Claddagh necklace!