Claddagh Necklace Heart Locket Oxidized Silver Made in Ireland
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- A Claddagh necklace that opens into a heart shaped locket to hold a special photo or trinket! This locket makes a special Valentine's Day gift!
- Locket measures approximately ¾” wide by ¾” tall.
- Comes on an 18” long sturdy sterling silver chain!
- Crafted in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Boru Jewelry.
- Ships same day within the USA.
Wear a meaningful Irish accessory with this Claddagh necklace that opens into a heart shaped locket! Not only is this heart shaped pendant a fashion statement, but also it can hold a meaningful photo, message or trinket! The locket features the Claddagh symbol, a shamrock and gorgeous Celtic knot designs!
This Celtic heart locket is beautifully crafted from oxidized sterling silver giving it a vintage style look! It measures approximately 3/4" tall by 3/4" wide and comes on an 18" long sterling silver spiga chain for a sturdy feel.
This heart locket is crafted by Boru in Co. Dublin, Ireland, award-winning manufacturer of Celtic jewelry. This locket has been hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin, Ireland, assuring its quality. The small hallmark stamp often requires a magnifying glass to locate and features a .925 stamp designating genuine sterling silver, the JMH logo, the Assay Office logo, and a traditional fineness mark. Read more about jewelry hallmarking here. Keep your most precious memories close to your heart every day with this Claddagh heart locket!