Celtic Jewelry Box Claddagh Heart-Shaped Pewter Made in Ireland
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Celtic jewelry box measures approximately 3 ¼” wide and 1 ¾” high.
- Crafted from tarnish-resistant pewter and lined with black velvet to keep items safe.
- Features a Claddagh on the front, the symbol for love, loyalty, and friendship.
- Made in Co. Westmeath, Ireland by Mullingar Pewter.
- Ships same day within the USA.
This Celtic jewelry box is perfect to fill with things you love. Not only is the box shaped like a heart, it features a Claddagh symbol and roses along the edges. The Claddagh represents love, loyalty, and friendship, and is traditionally given as a gift between lovers. This box is crafted from tarnish-resistant pewter and lined with black velvet, so your jewelry will never be scratched sitting on its soft surface. This Irish jewelry box measures approximately 3 ¼” wide x 1 ¾” high. The box is great for keeping jewelry or trinkets in. Makes a great gift for a loved one! This Irish jewelry box is made by Mullingar Pewter in Co. Westmeath. Mullingar Pewter was founded in 1974, and has been making durable and beautiful pewter products ever since! Their skilled craftspeople are experts in working with the material, resulting in expertly made products. Give this Celtic jewelry box as a lovely Irish gift.