Claddagh Drop Earrings Sterling Silver & Gold Plated Irish Made
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Beautiful sterling silver & gold plated Claddagh earrings your mother will love!
- Earrings measure approximately ½” wide and ¾” tall.
- Earrings hang from 3/4" long fishhook style backings for easy wear.
- Crafted by Solvar located in Co. Dublin, Ireland.
- Highly rated customer satisfaction!
Show someone your love, loyalty and friendship with these stunning Claddagh drop earrings! These earrings feature an open teardrop border with a gold Claddagh symbol inside. The Claddagh represents love, loyalty and friendship making things earrings a perfect Irish gift!
The earrings measure approximately 5/8" wide and 3/4" tall and hang from fishhook style backings. They are crafted from striking sterling silver and the Claddagh symbols are gold plated!
These gorgeous Irish earrings are made in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Solvar, a family owned company that is recognized as a leader in the manufacture of ethnic Irish and Celtic jewelry.
Wear these stunning Claddagh drop earrings for any occasion!