Claddagh Bracelet & Shamrocks Gold Plated Made in Ireland
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Gold plated shamrock and Claddagh bracelet! A beautiful gift for Valentine's Day!
- Measures approximately 7 1/8" long with each oval link measuring approximately 1/2" wide by 3/8" tall.
- Bracelet made in Dublin, Ireland.
- Claddagh stands for love, loyalty and friendship.
- Ships same day within USA
Show your Irish pride with this stunning Claddagh and shamrock bracelet. With two strong Irish symbols, this bracelet lets everyone know where you come from! It features alternating green shamrocks and gold Claddagh symbols. Shamrocks represent good luck while the Claddagh represents love, loyalty and friendship. The bracelet measures approximately 3/8" wide and 7 1/8" long and is beautifully gold plated! It connects with a spring ring clasp. This Claddagh and shamrock bracelet is crafted by Solvar located in Co. Dublin, Ireland. Solvar is a family owned company that has been making high quality Celtic jewelry for over seven decades. Add this Irish bracelet to your jewelry collection to show off your Irish heritage!