Claddagh Necklace Children‰۪s Sterling Silver 3/8" x 5/8" Made in Ireland
- Claddagh necklace measures approximately 3/8” tall by 5/8” wide on an extendable 13 ½” to 15” long chain.
- Crafted from sterling silver and hallmark stamped at Dublin Castle for authenticity.
- Comes in a lovely gift box for a beautiful presentation.
- Crafted in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Solvar.
- Ships same day within the USA.
Get your little one her first tiny treasure with this Claddagh necklace. Steeped in Irish history and heritage, representing love, loyalty and friendship, the Claddagh is a meaningful emblem that every Irish child should know.
This sterling silver pendant measures approximately 3/8” wide and 5/8” tall for a small pendant and comes on an extendable 13 ½” to 15” long sterling silver chain. This small Claddagh necklace comes in a lovely gift box for presenting to your little one. The necklace is made in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Solvar, a family owned company that has been making high quality Celtic jewelry for over seven decades. This silver Claddagh pendant will be cherished for years to come!
This Solvar necklace has been hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle in Dublin, Ireland, assuring quality of design and materials. The small hallmark requires a magnifying glass to find on the back of the pendant. The hallmark features a mark designating genuine sterling silver, a Solvar mark, an Assay Office mark, and a traditional fineness mark. Read more about jewelry hallmarking here.