Irish Cross Necklace Childrens Silver Adjustable Chain Small Pendant Made in Ireland
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- MADE IN IRELAND - An authentic Irish legacy, this Irish Cross necklace is crafted in Dublin, Ireland by trained artisans and hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin, Ireland.
- CELTIC CROSS - Pass on the Irish legacy to the next generation with this necklace that features the iconic Celtic Cross.
- SMALL PENDANT - The perfect size for children, this small pendant measures approximately ¾” tall x ⅜” wide.
- ADJUSTABLE CHAIN - Ideal for a growing child, this pendant measures approximately 13 ½” long and can extend out to 15” long.
- STERLING SILVER - Crafted from genuine 925 sterling silver, this necklace is hypoallergenic and nickel-free.
- READY TO GIFT - Perfect for any special occasion, this necklace comes in a charming gift box for easy presentation and storage.
Pass on a love of Ireland to the next generation!
Part of a long legacy of Irish craftsmanship, this Irish Cross necklace is made in Dublin, Ireland and hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin, Ireland. Made from genuine 925 sterling silver for a stunning shine, this necklace is also hypoallergenic and nickel-free. Inspired by the traditional Celtic Cross, this pendant features delightful swirls that mimic the real thing. Measuring approximately ¾” tall x ⅜” wide, this small pendant is the ideal accessory for a young girl just starting to build her jewelry collection. Pendant comes on an adjustable chain that starts at 13 ½” long and extends out to 15” long; this piece of heritage will grow with a child, extending its life out for years to come! This Irish Cross necklace comes in a gift box for easy gifting, great for special occasions like communion and confirmation.
Inspire a strong character
The beautiful knots and swirls of this Cross necklace are inspired by the traditional Celtic Cross, an iconic symbol that is found throughout Ireland. Celtic Crosses represent knowledge, strength, and compassion, as well as “God’s Eternal Love.” When you give this meaningful symbol to children, you are bestowing characteristics they will carry with them throughout their lives!