Celtic Cross Earrings Kids Silver Plate Faux Pearl Made in Ireland
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Celtic Cross earrings measure approximately ⅜” wide x ½” tall for a smaller stud.
- Silver Plated and embedded with a faux pearl. Nickel and allergy free.
- Comes in a gift box for a charming presentation when gifting.
- Made by Solvar Ltd., in Co. Dublin, Ireland.
- Hassle free returns and exchanges.
These Celtic earrings are the perfect First Communion gift. The Celtic Cross is an important and ancient symbol of early Christianity. Originating with the monks of the ninth century, Celtic Crosses are still found in churchyards across Ireland. Beloved for their beauty and symbolism, Celtic crosses are a symbol of long-lasting faith. These beautiful studs measure approximately ⅜” wide by ½” tall. Silver plated and embedded with a faux pearl, these little earrings achieve a sweet elegance that will be perfect to wear to church. These Celtic earrings come in a gift box, and make a great First Communion gift. Practical and beautiful, these earrings are sure to be a beloved possession. The earrings are made by Solvar Ltd. in Dublin, Ireland. Solvar is an award winning and family-owned company that pulls on Irish traditions to create stylish modern jewelry. Give these Celtic cross earrings to a precious child in your life!