Celtic Weave & Trinity Knot Necklace Silver Standard Chain
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Beautiful Trinity Knot detailed with a raised Celtic Weave.
- Approximately 5/8" wide x 7/8" long.
- Comes on an 18" long sterling silver rolo chain, standard chain that is strong enough for every day wear!
- Crafted by Solvar Ltd located in Co. Dublin, Ireland.
- Ships same day within the USA!
This beautifully crafted necklace features a sterling silver Trinity Knot detailed with a Celtic weave! The Trinity Knot is known to symbolize the Holy Trinity or the Father, Son and Holy Spirit while the Celtic weave has no end or beginning meaning continuity or everlasting.
The pendant is crafted from sterling sliver and measures approximately 5/8" wide and 7/8" tall. It comes on an 18" long sterling silver rolo chain! This Trinity Knot necklace is made by Solvar located in Co. Dublin, Ireland. Solvar is a family owned company that has been making high quality Celtic jewelry for over seven decades. You will certainly catch Irish eyes with this gorgeous Trinity Knot necklace!
This Trinity Knot necklace has been hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin, Ireland, assuring its quality. The small hallmark stamp often requires a magnifying glass to locate and features a .925 stamp designating genuine sterling silver, the Solvar Logo, the Assay Office logo, and a traditional fineness mark. Read more about jewelry hallmarking here.