Celtic Weave & Trinity Knot Necklace Silver Irish Made
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Beautiful Trinity Knot detailed with a raised Celtic Weave.
- Approximately 5/8" wide x 7/8" long.
- Comes on an 18" long sterling silver chain.
- Crafted by Solvar Ltd located in Co. Dublin, Ireland.
- Ships same day within the USA!
This beautifully crafted necklace features a sterling silver Trinity Knot detailed with a Celtic weave! The Trinity Knot is known to symbolize the Holy Trinity or the Father, Son and Holy Spirit while the Celtic weave has no end or beginning meaning continuity or everlasting. The pendant is crafted from sterling sliver and measures approximately 5/8" wide and 7/8" tall. It comes on an 18" long sterling silver chain! This Trinity Knot necklace is made by Solvar located in Co. Dublin, Ireland. Solvar is a family owned company that has been making high quality Celtic jewelry for over seven decades. You will certainly catch Irish eyes with this gorgeous Trinity Knot necklace!