Celtic Pendant Spiral Sterling Silver & 22k Gold Vermeil Made in Ireland
- Celtic pendant measures approximately 1 1/2" in diameter.
- Sterling silver & 22k gold vermeil Celtic spiral necklace. Nickel and allergy free.
- Comes on an 18” long sterling silver belcher chain for strength and durability.
- Made in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Barry Doyle Design.
- Ships same day within the USA.
Fashionable and beautifully crafted, this two-tone Celtic spiral pendant takes a traditional Irish symbol and gives it a chic twist! The Celtic pendant features the gold spiral atop a shining round silver medallion. The Celtic spiral has many meanings, often representing a sense of balance, growth and reflection.
The Irish pendant measures approximately 1 1/2" in diameter and another 1 1/2" including the spiral. Crafted from sterling silver and 22k gold vermeil, the pendant is shining and sturdy! The spiral pendant comes on an 18" long sterling silver belcher chain for a thick and durable chain.
The spiral necklace is crafted in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Barry Doyle Design, a husband and wife team with the knowledge of the importance of handmade jewelry and the creative experience! Wear a fabulous version of the Celtic spiral with this two tone Irish necklace!