Celtic Spiral Pendant Silver 22K Gold Vermeil Irish Made
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Find balance with this silver and gold Celtic spiral pendant!
- Pendant measures approximately 7/8” in diameter.
- Comes on an 18” long sterling silver link chain.
- Made in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Barry Doyle Design.
- Ships same day within the USA.
This Celtic Spiral pendant has a calming effect on the wearer, and is a stunning piece of art! The center spiral is crafted from 22-karat gold and surrounded by a sterling silver shield. Spirals are a significant Celtic symbol, found carved into rocks throughout the Irish countryside. They mark the passing of the ancient peoples who used to inhabit the mountainous regions and bogs of Ireland. This piece of jewelry is resonant of that history all while looking stylish in the modern era. Pendant measures approximately 7/8" in diameter and comes on a 18" sterling silver link chain. This necklace is hand-made by the husband-and-wife duo at Barry Doyle design. Combining their expertise in gem design and goldsmithing, Barry Doyle Designs makes gorgeous jewelry out of quality metals. This necklace makes a great addition to any jewelry box!