Celtic Spiral Earrings Fine Pewter Made in Ireland
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Fine pewter Celtic spiral earrings on fish hook backings.
- Earrings measure approximately ½” in diameter.
- Feature a hanging display card with the history of the Celtic spiral!
- Crafted in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Amethyst Dublin.
- Ship same day within the USA.
Cute and contemporary, these Celtic spiral earrings are great for everyday wear! The spiral represented on the earring is found on the stones at the entrance to Newgrange in Co. Meath, Ireland's most ancient megalithic site! Read more about the history of the Celtic spiral on the informational card that comes with these fashionable earrings! The spiral earrings measure approximately Œ_" in diameter and are crafted from fine pewter! The earrings hang from fish hook style backings for easy on and off wear! These spiral earrings are crafted in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Amethyst Dublin, a family run company that has created beautiful classic and contemporary Irish jewelry with traditional Irish values since 1980! Wear a fun new accessory and learn a bit of history with these Celtic spiral earrings!