Celtic Scarf 70" x 14" Soft Wool & Chenille From Scotland
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Detailed Celtic woven scarf for a gorgeous fall accessory.
- Measures approximately 14" wide and 70" long including fringe.
- Crafted from 45% wool and 55% chenille for a luxurious feel.
- Made by Calzeat of Scotland located in Biggar, Scotland.
- No questions asked return policy!
This Celtic scarf will add elegance to your daily outfits! This scarf comes in a variety of stylish colors, each style featuring two shades and designs of Celtic Knots and weaves for a one-of-a-kind scarf. This scarf is crafted from a mixture of 45% worsted wool and 55% chenille; the wool provides warmth and durability, while the chenille adds a layer of softness and elegance. This accessory is perfect for the cold weather. This Celtic scarf is perfect for tying in a variety of styles, measuring approximately 14” wide x 70” long including the fringe at the end. A wonderful gift for a loved one, this scarf will keep them looking cute and cozy! This Scottish scarf is made by Calzeat of Scotland in Biggar, Scotalnd. Calzeat is a premier manufacturer of high-quality wool and other textile products. Shipping around the world, Calzeat stays tied to its Scottish roots by creating designs inspired by Celtic culture. This Celtic scarf is sure to charm and delight all cold season long!