Celtic Pocket Watch Manual Victorian Style Claddagh Design Pewter Made in Ireland
- Celtic pocket watch measures approximately 1 ¾” in diameter and comes on a 12" chain.
- Made from tarnish-resistant pewter, with a design exclusive to Biddy Murphy.
- Victorian style, this watch is a manual wind-up with a peek into the gears.
- Made by Mullingar Pewter in Co. Westmeath.
- Same day shipping in the USA!
I bought this more for decoration then to carry since I don't want to beat it up. However, those who work in an office and like a touch of class may want to carry it daily. Just don't forget to wind it! It keeps good time...but like any wind up watch, expect a variation of a minute or so between daily windings (this isn't my first wind up watch or my first pocket watch) It's very nicely made and very "retro". I look at it more as something to display rather then a working time piece