Celtic Notebook Hardcover Shamrocks Lined Pages Made in Ireland
- HIGH QUALITY – Keep your notes in a quality notebook! A beautiful hardcover Celtic notebook includes premium lined paper as well as a useful bookmark that reads “Ireland” to always know where you left off!
- INFORMATIONAL – Always have this Irish notebook with you in case of emergencies! This handy notebook features a couple pages in the back full of useful information from measurement conversions and clothing sizes to first aid procedures and health tips.
- QUOTES – The very back page features famous quotes from well-known authors and celebrities from Walt Disney to William Shakespeare. The quotes are perfect for daily reminders about life and love.
- IRISH SYMBOLS – Each page of this quality journal features an Irish drawing in the upper right hand corner. The images vary from a Celtic knot to various Irish castles in the countryside all drawn in a vibrant Irish green!
- MADE IN IRELAND – Features gold lettering on the back that reads “Made in Ireland” guaranteeing Irish authenticity.
Always have somewhere to record your thoughts with this Celtic notebook! This little book of notes is crafted and manufactured in Co. Dublin, Ireland by O’Brien Celtic Gifts, a family run company that has been crafting and designing paper based gift products for over 30 years. The journal features “Manufactured by O’Brien Celtic Gifts” in gold on the back for authenticity.
Perfectly sized to keep with you anytime, this notebook measures approximately 6 ¼” tall by 4 ½” wide. Featuring a green cover with gold lettering, the cover reads “A Little Green Book of Notes” and is decorated with a Celtic Knot design and shamrocks for the Irish design. Open the notebook and you find beautifully lined pages perfect for jotting down notes, lists or thoughts. Each page features a different Irish symbol or picture in the top right corner. You are guaranteed to want to keep this little irish notebook on you wherever you go as the back features a page of tips and information! From first aid tips such as how to treat burns or shock to conversion factors and calorie counts, this book is handy and useful! Grab one of these Celtic notebooks before your trip to Ireland for a perfect way to journal your trip!