Celtic Nehalennia Necklace Irish Pendant Round
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Beautiful Celtic dolphin design represents the Goddess of Travelers and is in brown and white on a ceramic pendant that measures 7/8" in diameter.
- Celtic Goddess pendant is on an adjustable 26" long black cord that can be tied to a suitable length.
- Celtic goddess of travelers is the perfect gift for the frequent flier or commuter.
- Handcrafted in Michigan and based on designs from Scotland and the ancient Celtic world.
- This Irish themed product was not made in Ireland.
Nehalennia, the steerswoman, is the Celtic goddess who protects travelers during their life, but also on their journey through the afterlife. She is represented by dolphins, who protect seafarers, and dogs and ravens who protect land travelers. Along the coast of ancient Celtic settlements are standing stones carved with stylized dolphins, tributes to Nehalennia. As the goddess of guardianship, she symbolizes prosperity and the abundance of the earth. This Celtic protector of travelers is represented with a beautiful dolphin design on a round ceramic pendant that measures 7/8" in diameter. Pendant is on a 26" long black cord that can be tied shorter to get the perfect length. Handcrafted in Dewitt, Michigan and based on designs from the ancient Celtic world, this Celtic necklace is presented in a two piece gift box with a card describing the symbolism of the design.