Celtic Knot Heart Necklace Irish Jewelry Round Pendant
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Heart necklace features a Celtic knot in the shape of a heart that has no beginning and no end. Round pendant measures 7/8" in diameter.
- Heart pendant is held on a 26" long black cord that can be tied to a suitable length.
- Beautiful porcelain pendant is brown and white and features hearts and Celtic knots.
- Featuring designs from Scotland and the ancient Celtic world, this piece of Celtic jewelry was handcrafted in Michigan.
- This Irish themed product was not made in Ireland.
Since ancient times, hearts have been used as a symbol to refer to the spiritual, emotional and moral core of a human being. Poetically used to refer to the soul, hearts are most commonly used as symbols representing love. The Celtic heart is among the most romantic of symbols, formed from one continuous line, representing the union of souls in a visual continuity, of continuing faith and love as one travels through the journey of life. This beautiful combination of the heart symbol and Celtic knots is in brown and white on a ceramic pendant. Round pendant measures approximately 7/8" in diameter. Heart necklace is strung on a black cord that is 26" long and can be tied to shorter lengths if desired. This beautiful piece of Celtic jewelry was handcrafted in Dewitt, Michigan based on designs from the ancient Celtic world. It comes in a two piece gift box with a card describing the symbolism of the design.