Celtic Knot Earrings Sterling Silver Long Dangles Made in Ireland
SKU: S33205 - BM
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Celtic Knot earrings measure approximately 1 1/8" tall and 1/2" wide for a longer dangle earring.
- Crafted with sterling silver for a nickel and allergy free earring.
- Earrings are beautifully gift boxed for a stunning presentation
- Made in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Solvar. Hallmark stamped at Dublin Castle.
- Highly rated customer satisfaction.
Find a fun twist on the traditional Irish emblem with these Celtic Knot earrings. Intricate knots are a staple of Irish culture, and can be found everywhere from Stone Age stones to the Book of Kells to local pub décor. Crafted from shining sterling silver for a chic style, these Celtic earrings hang from fish hook style backings for easy wear. The earrings measure approximately 1 1/8" tall and 1/2" wide for a longer earring. The sterling silver earrings come gift boxed for a lovely presentation and are hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle for authenticity. Made by Solvar Ltd. in Dublin, Ireland, these Irish earrings are crafted by an award-winning jeweler. Using Irish culture and tradition, Solvar creates modern jewelry that is sure to delight and impress. Wear these beautiful Celtic Knot earrings for any occasion.