Celtic Knot Earrings Sterling Silver Long Dangles Made in Ireland
SKU: S33205 - BM
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Celtic Knot earrings measure approximately 1 1/8" tall and 1/2" wide for a longer dangle earring.
- Crafted with sterling silver for a nickel and allergy free earring.
- Earrings are beautifully gift boxed for a stunning presentation
- Made in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Solvar. Hallmark stamped at Dublin Castle.
- Highly rated customer satisfaction.
Find a fun twist on the traditional Irish emblem with these Celtic Knot earrings. Intricate knots are a staple of Irish culture, and can be found everywhere from Stone Age stones to the Book of Kells to local pub décor. Crafted from shining sterling silver for a chic style, these Celtic earrings hang from fish hook style backings for easy wear. The earrings measure approximately 1 1/8" tall and 1/2" wide for a longer earring.
The sterling silver earrings come gift boxed for a lovely presentation. Made by Solvar Ltd. in Dublin, Ireland, these Irish earrings are crafted by an award-winning jeweler. Using Irish culture and tradition, Solvar creates modern jewelry that is sure to delight and impress. Wear these beautiful Celtic Knot earrings for any occasion.
These Celtic earrings have been hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin, Ireland, assuring their quality. The small hallmark stamp often requires a magnifying glass to locate and features a .925 stamp designating genuine sterling silver, the Solvar logo, the Assay Office logo, and a traditional fineness mark. Read more about jewelry hallmarking here.