Celtic Horse Necklace Irish Jewelry Octagon
Estimated Delivery Date :
- The ceramic octagon pendant on this piece of Celtic jewelry measures approximately 1-1/8" wide.
- Celtic symbol horse necklace is on an adjustable black cord that measures 26" long and can be tied to a suitable length.
- Necklace for men or women features a white ceramic pendant with brown details in an intricate Celtic knot pattern.
- Handcrafted in Michigan and based on designs from Scotland and the ancient Celtic world.
- This Irish themed product was not made in Ireland.
The horse is associated with many Celtic deities as an emblem of power, sovereignty, abundance, and guidance. Epona and Macha are Celtic horse Goddesses who watch over the land, protecting its abundance and insuring a good harvest. As protectors of nature, they both grant sovereignty over the land and are the goddesses of the stable, protecting all who work with horse. As goddesses of maternity, prophecy, and prosperity, they guide and protect mortals on their journeys through life. This Celtic symbol is beautifully represented on this ceramic pendant in white and brown. Octagon shaped horse necklace measures approximately 1-1/8" wide and is on an adjustable black cord that measures 26" long, and can be tied at different lengths to get the perfect size. This Celtic symbol of power and nature is a stunning piece of Celtic jewelry and presented in a two piece gift box with a card describing the symbolism of the design, making it a great gift for horse lovers!