Irish Harp Brooch Sterling Silver & Marcasite Made in Ireland
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Brooch measures approximately 1 ¼” tall x ⅝” wide.
- Made from lustrous marcasite and sterling silver for a gorgeous shine.
- Comes in a Biddy Murphy box for easy gifting.
- Made by Solvar Ltd, located in the heart of Dublin, Ireland.
- Hassle free returns and exchanges.
This Irish harp pin is perfect for someone who loves music! The Irish harp is the national symbol of Ireland, and is placed on everything from the seal of politicians to the back of the Euro coin, to a bottle of Guinness! Harp music itself has been listened to in Ireland for hundreds of years, and the sweet sound of the harp strings resonate with the Irish culture as a whole. This harp pin measure approximately 1 1/4" tall x 5/8" wide. It is made from marcasite and sterling silver, giving it lovely detailed design. This Irish harp pin comes in a green Biddy Murphy box, and makes a great gift! This brooch was made by Solvar Ltd, a Dublin-based jeweler who remakes traditional designs for the modern era. Family-owned, Solvar is an awarding winning producer of finely crafted jewelry using the finest materials. Whether you're in it for the music, the cultural significance, the cute design, or all the above, this Irish harp pin is perfect for anyone who loves Ireland!