Celtic Drop Earrings Silver & 18K Yellow Gold Irish Made
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Silver & 18K yellow gold Celtic Warrior Drop earrings!
- Earrings measure approximately 5/6" in diameter and drop 1-1/4".
- Made in Ireland and stamped at Dublin Castle.
- The shield and Celtic knot work symbolize strength and never ending love!
- Ships same day within USA
Add a detailed and historic Irish item to your style with these Celtic Warrior drop earrings! They are inspired by the nationally treasured Ardagh Chalice, designed by the monks who lived on the Shores of the River Shannon. The chalice is now in the National Museum of Ireland as an amazing piece of Irish history. These drop earrings feature the designs inspired by the chalice. They measure approximately 5/6" in diameter and drop 1-1/4", and are crafted from striking sterling silver and 18K yellow gold! The Celtic Warrior earrings are authentically made in Ireland by Boru and stamped at Dublin Castle! They also come in a charming gift box for simple gift giving. Get these strong Celtic Warrior earrings for a meaningful Irish jewelry item today!