Celtic Cross Necklace for Women Sterling Silver Two Sided 18" Chain Medium Pendant Made in Ireland
SKU: S44785 - BM
- MADE IN IRELAND -- An authentic Irish legacy. This necklace is exquisitely crafted in Co. Dublin Ireland and Hallmark stamped for authenticity at Assay Office in Dublin Castle.
- CELTIC CROSS -- Show off your Irish heritage! Features the iconic Celtic sun cross; a well-known and beloved Gaelic symbol that represents knowledge, strength, and compassion, as well as “God’s Eternal Love”.
- MEDIUM PENDANT -- Perfect Irish accent that will garner compliments, this pendant measures approximately ¾” tall x 7/16” wide.
- 18” ROLO CHAIN -- Dainty rolo chain is comfortable for everyday wear. Secure ring clasp is easy to open, even with small hands.
- STERLING SILVER -- Your new family heirloom, this timeless statement piece is durable enough for everyday use. A lifetime value made from true 925 sterling silver for a long-lasting shine that’s nickel-free and hypoallergenic.
- MADE IN IRELAND -- Commemorate a special occasion with this one-of-a kind token of affection. Arrives in a classic Biddy Murphy gift box for easy gifting.
Keep your Irish roots close to your heart!
An authentic Irish legacy, this gorgeous Celtic Cross Necklace is exquisitely crafted in Ireland by trained Irish artisans. Beautifully made from 925 sterling silver, this necklace is hypoallergenic and nickel-free for a long-lasting and durable shine for years to come. Celtic Cross necklace is stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin, Ireland, assuring quality. The medium pendant measures approximately ¾” tall x 7/16” wide, a perfect Irish accent for formal and casual wear. Pendant comes on an 18” sterling silver rolo chain that features an easy-to-open and secure ring clasp. The dainty rolo chain is less clunky than belcher chains and provides the necklace with an elegant look. This cross also comes in a Biddy Murphy heritage box that shows the Round Tower of Glendalough. Gift box is the perfect place to store and protect your jewelry for future use.
Represent your deep faith!
Inspired by the culture and traditions of the Emerald Isle, this necklace features the iconic Celtic Cross, a well-known and beloved Gaelic symbol. The oldest Celtic Crosses are located in Ireland’s ancient monasteries and are thousands of years old! This stunning necklace may not last that long, but it will make a meaningful token of your Irish roots and religious faith.