Celtic Cross Pendant Connemara Marble & Silver 18” Rolo Chain Medium Made in Ireland
SKU: S4348 - BM
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- MADE IN IRELAND - An authentic Irish legacy. This necklace is exquisitely crafted in Co. Dublin Ireland and Hallmark stamped for authenticity at Assay Office in Dublin Castle.
- CELTIC CROSS - Show off your Irish heritage! Features the iconic Celtic Cross; a well-known and beloved Gaelic symbol that represents knowledge, strength, and compassion, as well as “God’s Eternal Love”.
- MEDIUM PENDANT - An ideal illustration of personal faith, pendant is visible without being exhibitionist at approximately ⅞” tall x ⅝” wide.
- 18” ROLO CHAIN - Sterling silver chain is durable and elegant, featuring a spring ring clasp that is secure and easy-to-use.
- CONNEMARA MARBLE - Adding a touch of iconic Emerald Isle green, Connemara Marble is a naturally occurring stone that is only found in the western region of Ireland.
- READY TO GIFT - Commemorate a special occasion with this one-of-a kind token of affection. Arrives in a Biddy Murphy heritage gift box for easy gifting.
Celebrate your Irish heritage!
Crafted in Dublin, Ireland and hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle, this unique Celtic Cross pendant is an authentic Irish gift unlike any other! Inspired by the designs of the iconic Celtic Crosses, this pendant is crafted from genuine 925 sterling silver for a hypoallergenic and nickel-free necklace. Pendant features Connemara Marble, a naturally-occurring stone is only found in western Ireland. The stone is always green but varies is shades, so each piece will be unique to the wearer. Crafted to last, this Irish heritage piece makes a meaningful family heirloom. Measuring approximately ⅞” x ⅝” wide, this medium size pendant is visible without being overwhelming. Necklace comes on a 18” sterling silver rolo chain, a standard chain that is both durable and elegant with a spring ring clasp that is easy to put on and take off. This Claddagh Celtic Cross pendant also comes in a Biddy Murphy heritage box that shows the Round Tower of Glendalough. Gift box is the perfect place to store and protect your jewelry for future use.
A meaningful piece of Ireland
Inspired by the culture and traditions of the Emerald Isle, this necklace features the iconic Celtic Cross, a well-known and beloved Gaelic symbol. The oldest Celtic Crosses are located in Ireland’s ancient monasteries and are thousands of years old! This stunning necklace may not last that long, but it will make a meaningful token of your Irish roots and religious faith.
- MADE IN IRELAND - Authentically crafted by Irish artisans.
- CELTIC CROSS - Features the meaningful Celtic Cross.
- STERLING SILVER - 925 sterling silver, nickel free and hypoallergenic.