Celtic Cross Necklace Connemara Marble & Silver 18‰ Rolo Chain Medium Irish Made
SKU: S46023 - BM
- MADE IN IRELAND - An authentic Irish legacy. This necklace is exquisitely crafted in Co. Dublin Ireland and Hallmark stamped for authenticity at Assay Office in Dublin Castle.
- CELTIC CROSS - Show off your Irish heritage! Features the iconic Celtic Cross; a well-known and beloved Gaelic symbol that represents knowledge, strength, and compassion, as well as “God’s Eternal Love.”
- MEDIUM PENDANT - The perfect pendant to represent individual faith, this pendant measures approximately ⅞” tall x ½” wide.
- 18” ROLO CHAIN - Dainty rolo chain is comfortable for everyday wear. Secure ring clasp is easy to open, even with small hands.
- STERLING SILVER - A lifetime value, genuine 925 sterling silver makes this a beautiful family heirloom. Hypoallergenic and nickel-free for no-worry wear.
- READY TO GIFT - Commemorate a special occasion with this one-of-a kind token of affection. Arrives in a Biddy Murphy heritage gift box for easy gifting.
Represent your Irish roots!
Crafted in Dublin, Ireland and hallmark stamped at the Assay office in Dublin Ireland, this Celtic Cross necklace is an authentic Irish gift. Inspired by the traditional Celtic Crosses of Ireland, this pendant is made out of genuine 925 sterling silver. Hypoallergenic and nickel-free, this durable Irish heritage piece makes a wonderful family heirloom. The inner and outer circle are emphasized with embedded Connemara Marble, a naturally occurring green stone that is found only in the western region of Ireland. Shades of the Connemara Marble will vary, so each piece of jewelry is unique to the wearer. A visible display of individual faith, this pendant measures approximately ⅞” tall x ½” wide and hangs from an 18” sterling silver rolo chain. Chain features an easy-to-use and secure spring ring clasp. This Connemara Marble Cross pendant also comes in a Biddy Murphy heritage box that shows the Round Tower of Glendalough. Gift box is the perfect place to store and protect your jewelry for future use.
Illustrate your inner strength!
Many of the Celtic Crosses found in Ireland were made thousands of years old by medieval monks; it’s no wonder that the crosses represent strength when they have survived that long! This pendant is enhanced in meaning by Connemara Marble, which also represents an inner strength and integrity. Whether a loved one needs strength or wants to express that inner quality, this Connemara Marble cross pendant is a meaningful gift.