Celtic Cross Necklace Connemara Marble & Sterling Silver 7/8" x 1/2"
SKU: S46023 - BM
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Celtic Cross necklace measures approximately 7/8" tall by 1/2" wide on an 18" long sterling silver chain.
- Crafted from sterling silver and Connemara marble for a nickel and allergy free pendant.
- Come in a beautiful gift box for a lovely presentation when gifting.
- Made in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Solvar. Hallmark stamped at Dublin Castle.
- Highly rated customer satisfaction.
Wear a piece of home when you wear this stunning Celtic Cross necklace. Beautifully crafted with sterling silver, this cross necklace features intricate Celtic weave and Trinity Knot designs for added detail. The cross also features Connemara marble, a stone representing strength and beauty that is found only in Ireland that adds a lovely addition of Irish green to the pendant. This Celtic Cross brings together a sense of heritage and faith for the perfect gift.
The cross pendant measures approximately 7/8" tall by 1/2" wide and hangs on an 18" long sterling silver chain. The cross comes beautifully gift boxed for easy gifting. The Irish necklace is made in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Solvar, a family owned company based in Dublin, Ireland since 1941. Solvar crafts fine Irish jewelry that is deeply inspire by the culture and traditions of the Emerald Isle. Display your Irish faith and heritage beautifully when wearing this Celtic Cross necklace.
This Celtic Cross necklace has been hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin, Ireland, assuring its quality. The small hallmark stamp often requires a magnifying glass to locate and features a .925 stamp designating genuine sterling silver, the Solvar logo, the Assay Office logo, and a traditional fineness mark. Read more about jewelry hallmarking here.