Celtic Cross Necklace Children's Sterling Silver Two Sided Made in Ireland
SKU: S44860 - BM
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Celtic Cross necklace measures approximately 7/8" tall by 3/8" wide for a smaller pendant.
- Crafted from sterling silver for a nickel and allergy free pendant.
- Come in a beautiful gift box for a lovely presentation when gifting.
- Made in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Solvar. Hallmark stamped at Dublin Castle.
- Highly rated customer satisfaction.
Give your little one her first Irish accessory with this Celtic Cross necklace. This small Celtic Cross features a beautiful filigree Celtic knot design perfect for teaching little ones about Irish faith and heritage. The Celtic Cross is double sided and measures approximately 7/8" tall by 3/8" wide for a small pendant. The cross comes on an 18" long sterling silver chain. This cross necklace is crafted from stunning sterling silver guaranteed to last her for years to come. The pendant comes beautifully gift boxed and is hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle for authenticity. Made by Solvar Ltd. in Dublin, Ireland, this Celtic Cross is crafted by an award-winning jeweler. Using Irish culture and tradition, Solvar creates modern jewelry that is sure to delight and impress. A wonderful Irish gift for a sacrament or any occasion, she’s sure to adore this Celtic Cross necklace.