Celtic Cross Necklace 14K Yellow Gold Made in Ireland by Maker-Partner Solvar in Co. Dublin
- SPECIAL ORDER: This item is crafted by our maker-partners in Ireland and requires a bit more transit time than other goods stocked in our U.S. warehouse. Please allow 7-10 days for delivery.
- QUALITY IRISH MATERIALS: Made of high quality 14K yellow gold, you'll know this Celtic Cross necklace is pure by the hallmark from the Assay Office.
- TIMELESS STYLE & DESIGN: This emerald and gold necklace features a Celtic Cross which measures 3/5" x 5/6" and comes with an 18" chain.
- BIDDY MURPHY EXPERIENCE: Irish hospitality is part of our business. When you buy from Biddy Murphy, you are part of our extended family. If you aren't delighted with your purchase, we'll make it right.
- THE PERFECT GIFT: Features the iconic Celtic sun cross; a well-known and beloved Gaelic symbol that represents knowledge, strength, and compassion, as well as “God’s Eternal Love”.
This 14K gold Celtic Cross is made in Ireland, take their inspiration from St. Patrick, the famous saint of Ireland. The Celtic cross is said to be a symbolic compass for spiritual navigation. This piece is perfect in size - 5/6" H x 3/5" W - making it perfect for daily wear. This incredibly detailed Celtic Cross pendant displays stunning craftsmanship in the Trinity Knot designs. The pendant comes on an 18” long standard chain that pairs nicely with this size pendant. The necklace arrives in a special box making for a lovely presentation when giving as a gift. The Celtic Cross is crafted in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Solvar, a family-owned and operated jewelry company. Inspired by Irish culture and heritage, Solvar makes fine jewelry that uses traditions and techniques that have spanned generations.
This item is made to order in Ireland and shipped directly to you. Please allow 7-10 days for delivery.