14K Gold Celtic Cross Necklace Large 18” Chain Made in Ireland
- MADE IN IRELAND - An authentic Irish legacy. This necklace is exquisitely crafted in Co. Dublin Ireland and Hallmark stamped for authenticity at Assay Office in Dublin Castle.
- CELTIC CROSS - Show off your Irish heritage! Features the iconic Celtic Cross; a well-known and beloved Gaelic symbol that represents knowledge, strength, and compassion, as well as “God’s Eternal Love”.
- LARGE PENDANT - A necklace this beautiful deserves to be seen! Pendant measures approximately 1 ⅛” tall x ¾” wide.
- 18” ROLO CHAIN - Comes on an elegant 18” gold rolo chain that features a secure spring ring clasp, easy to take on and off for formal wear.
- GENUINE 14K GOLD - A lifetime value, this Irish heritage piece will make a beautiful family heirloom. Hypoallergenic and nickel-free, anyone can wear it without worry!
- READY TO GIFT - Commemorate a special occasion with this one-of-a kind token of affection. Arrives in a Biddy Murphy heritage gift box for easy gifting.
An authentic Irish gift unlike any other!
This 14K Gold Celtic Cross necklace is crafted in Dublin, Ireland and hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin, Ireland for assured quality. Made by skilled Irish jewelers from genuine 14K gold, this Irish heritage necklace is designed to last and makes a stunning family heirloom. Hypoallergenic and nickel-free for no-worry wear. Modeled after the iconic Celtic Crosses of Ireland, pendant features Celtic weaves on each branch of the cross and looks like a small version of the real thing! A pendant this beautiful deserves to be seen, which is why it measures approximately 1 ⅛” tall x ¾” wide. It’s sure to garner many compliments! Comes on a standard gold 18” rolo chain that features a ring clasp; easy to take on and off, necklace is perfect for formal wear to put on and take off as needed. This Claddagh Celtic Cross pendant also comes in a Biddy Murphy heritage box that shows the Round Tower of Glendalough. Gift box is the perfect place to store and protect your jewelry for future use.
Keep your roots close to your heart!
Inspired by the traditional Celtic Crosses of Ireland, this necklace honors ancient heritage while making jewelry for the modern wearer. The Celtic Sun Cross was originally used by Pagan Celts, for whom the circle at the center of the cross represent the sun. When the Christians came along, the symbol was adapted to represent an entirely different son… Jesus Christ. This authentic gold Celtic Cross necklace embraces the legacy of the sun and will make anyone wearing it shine!