Celtic Cross Earrings Fine Pewter Made in Ireland
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Gorgeous Celtic Cross earrings crafted from fine pewter.
- Measure approximately ½” tall x 3/8” wide and come on a 3/4" fish hook backing.
- Feature a hanging display card with the history of the Celtic Cross!
- Crafted in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Amethyst Dublin.
- Ship same day within the USA.
Celebrate your Irish roots with these detailed Celtic Cross earrings! Featuring traditional Celtic knot work, the cross earrings replicate the authentic Irish high crosses of Ireland! Celtic Crosses can be found across Ireland, from the ruins of monasteries to modern day churches. These Celtic earrings hang on a display card featuring the history of the prominent Celtic Cross symbol. A great gift for a history buff or faithful Irish Catholic, these earrings are perfect for any occasion. The Irish earrings are crafted from fine pewter and measure approximately ½” tall by 3/8” wide. The earrings hang from fish hook style backings for easy on and off wear! These Celtic Cross earrings are crafted in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Amethyst Dublin, a family run company that has created beautiful classic and contemporary Irish jewelry with traditional Irish values since 1980! Wear the Celtic Cross earrings for that traditional Irish style!