Celtic Brigantia Necklace Irish Jewelry Oval Pendant
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Beautiful St. Brigid design on an oval ceramic pendant in brown and white. Measures approximately 7/8" wide and 1-3/8" tall.
- Celtic goddess symbol pendant is held on a 26" long black cord that can be tied to a suitable length.
- Celtic jewelry features the Celtic symbol of healing and family and is a great necklace for women.
- Featuring designs from Scotland and the ancient Celtic world, this piece of Celtic jewelry was handcrafted in Michigan.
- This Irish themed product was not made in Ireland.
Brigantia (St. Brigit or Bride) is the Celtic goddess of healing, fire and inspiration. Often portrayed with serpents who possess the healing powers of the earth, she is closely associated with the curative energies of sacred wells and springs. As the muse of the creative arts, she provides light and inspiration to the bard, smith, and other artisans. As well, her association with fire makes her the goddess of the family hearth, childbirth, and domestic accord. This beautiful representation of St. Brigit is in brown and white on a ceramic pendant that measures 7/8" wide and 1-3/8" tall. Celtic pendant is on a 26" black cord that can be tied shorter to make the perfect fit. Handcrafted in Dewitt, Michigan, this beautiful pendant is based on designs from the ancient Celtic world. Presented in a two piece gift box with a card describing the symbolism of the design that makes gift giving easy.