Bottle Opener Ireland & Harp Design 5” x 1½” Easy-to-Grasp Durable Brass Designed in Ireland
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- DESIGNED IN IRELAND - Designed in Co. Kildare, Ireland by skilled Irish craftspeople, each item will have its own unique finish.
- DURABLE - Crafted from solid brass, this long-lasting bottle opener will be popping tabs off your favorite beers and ciders for many years to come.
- EASY-TO-GRASP - Measuring approximately 5” long x 1½” wide, easy to hold and position to get that lid to come off on the first try!
- IDEAL GIFT - A wonderful housewarming gift or present for Dad, comes in a gift box for convenient gifting.
- TWO-SIDED DESIGN - Features the word “Ireland” in a traditional celtic font and the national emblem of Ireland, the harp, on both sides.
If you’re drinking bottles of Guinness or Magners, you need a bottle opener that is just as Irish as your choice in beverages! Just like a bottle of Guinness, this Irish gift is designed in Ireland by skilled artisans. Opener features the word “Ireland” in a traditional celtic font with the national emblem, the harp on both sides.
Measuring approximately 5” long x 1½” wide, bottle opener fits perfectly in your silverware drawer or among your barware supplies. Made to endure the tumultuous life of a bar tool, this harp opener is resistant to scratching and rusting. A wonderful addition to an in-home bar, opener is the perfect gift for Dads or a housewarming gift. You’ll say “Slainte!” every time you open a drink with this authentic Irish bottle opener!