Aran Wool Yarn Dark Brown Striped 100% Wool Made in Ireland
- This dark brown striped aran wool yarn is perfect for knitting your own Irish sweater!
- Made from 100% wool to craft warm and durable Irish accessories.
- Craft your own sweater with one, two or six 365-yard hanks.
- Made by Kerry Woolen Mills in Co.Kerry, Ireland.
- Ships same day in the USA.
This quality Aran Wool Yarn is the perfect material for crafting your own Irish wool sweater. The yarn would also be great for knitting a warm Irish scarf or hat! This wool comes in a dark brown striped pattern. The yarn is made from 100% wool, making your accessories durable and cozy. Each hank of yarn has 365 yards, and Biddy Murphy sells the yarn in packages of 1, 2, or 6 so you can get the perfect amount of yarn for your project. This yarn is made by Kerry Woolen Mills, which is located in the stunning Ring of Kerry in the Southern Region of Ireland. Kerry Woolen Mills has a long history and expertise of crafting fine wool products from Irish wool. Their wool is taken from Irish sheep, which live fearlessly in rocky mountainsides and are watched over by farmers. This Aran wool Yarn will help you participate in the great Irish knitting tradition is an authentic way! Here are the suggested amounts of wool per sweater chest size: 5 Hanks (1000 grams) makes chest size 38 - 42 inch, 6 Hanks (1200 grams) makes chest size 44 - 48 inch, 7 Hanks (1400 grams) makes chest size 50 - 56 inch.