Aran Scarf 65 ½” x 6” Acrylic & Cotton Cream Made in Ireland
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Aran scarf measures approximately 65 ½” long x 6” wide.
- Crafted from 55% acrylic and 45% cotton for a flexible and soft feel.
- Made with an Aran pattern, traditionally used on the Aran Islands to knit sweaters.
- Made by Patrick Francis located in Dublin, Ireland.
- Ships same day within the USA.
This Aran scarf will add a spirited touch to your cold weather wardrobe. This Irish knit scarf is designed with the Aran pattern, which was traditionally used on the Aran Islands to knit sweaters. This Aran scarf is made with 55% acrylic and 45% cotton, making it soft and flexible. Pompoms at the end of each side of this cream-colored scarf gives it a fun look! This Aran scarf measures approximately 65 ½” long x 6” wide, the perfect length to curl up in. This cream scarf will keep you stylish and warm all winter long! Made by Patrick Francis, an expert scarf maker located in Dublin. Patrick Francis works with a variety of materials and patterns to make scarves that embody Irish culture. Add this Aran scarf to your cool weather wardrobe today.