Ireland Wool Scarf 100% Wool 60” x 13” Made in Ireland
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- This Irish scarf provides a styling way to stay warm.
- Measures 13" wide by 60" long with 4" fringe on either side.
- Made from 100% alpaca wool.
- Show off these warm stripes on a cold blustery day.
- Made in Killarney, Ireland.
Add this warm and fashionable alpaca scarf to your daily wardrobe for a new look. This scarf features three bold stripes of brown, grey and black with a detailed woven herringbone print. This scarf is beautifully made from 100% alpaca wool making it an extremely soft material. It measures 13" wide by 60" long with 4" fringe on either side. It can be knotted for various styles. The Irish scarf is authentically from Muckross House in Killarney Co. Kerry, Ireland! Mucros Weavers still makes scarves the old fashioned way on 200 year old looms! Each scarf is individually woven with finished edging for quality long lasting accessories! Get this alpaca herringbone scarf for a topping layer on a chilly day!