Aran Wool Yarn Natural Striped 100% Wool Made in Ireland
- This natural striped Aran wool yarn is great for knitting quality crafts!
- Made from 100% wool providing durable and soft creations.
- Craft your own sweater with one, two or six 365-yard hanks.
- Made by Kerry Woolen Mills in Co.Kerry, Ireland.
- Ships same day in the USA.
Participate in the Irish tradition of knitting with this quality Aran wool yarn! This yarn comes in natural brown and white stripes. This Aran wool yarn is great for knitting your own Irish sweater, or even a scarf or mittens! The yarn is made from 100% wool, giving whatever you craft a long-lasting and warm accessory. Each hank of yarn has 365 yards, and Biddy Murphy sells the yarn in packages of 1,2, or 6 so you can get the perfect amount of yarn for your project. This yarn is made by Kerry Woolen Mills, which is located in the stunning Ring of Kerry in the Southern Region of Ireland. Kerry Woolen Mills was established in 1760, and has hundreds of years wool expertise! Here are the suggested amounts of wool per sweater chest size: 5 Hanks (1000 grams) makes chest size 38 - 42 inch, 6 Hanks (1200 grams) makes chest size 44 - 48 inch, 7 Hanks (1400 grams) makes chest size 50 - 56 inch. Make a great project with this yarn today!