Celtic Earrings Sterling Silver & 18K Gold Made by Our Maker-Partner in Co. Dublin
- AUTHENTIC IRISH: Shamrocks are iconic symbols of Ireland. This pendant is crafted by our maker-partner in Co. Dublin, Ireland
- QUALITY MATERIALS: Finely crafted with a combination of 14K gold, diamonds and a small emerald. Hallmarked for purity by the Dublin Assay Office located in the Dublin Castle
- TIMELESS STYLE: The combination of gold, diamond and emeralds are classic Irish especially when they are crafted into a shamrock. 3/8" H x 3/8" W on an 18" gold chain
- THE PERFECT GIFT: When you want to make a statement, this 14K gold, diamond and emerald shamrock pendant will be their favorite gift
- IRISH HOSPITALITY: We're real Irish people running a small business that is dedicated to promoting authentic Irish artistry and craftsmanship
Add a detailed and historic Irish item to your style with these Celtic earrings. These earrings are inspired by Celtic warriors that would carry shields decorated in strong designs representing courage and fearlessness. These Celtic warrior collection earrings feature these intricate designs on a sterling silver border with an 18K gold bead center. The Irish earrings measure approximately 5/6” in diameter and hang from lever back hooks for a secure fastening. The earrings come in a beautiful gift box for easy gifting. Give these Celtic earrings to anyone going through a difficult time as a sign of strength and fearlessness.
This Celtic earring has been hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin, Ireland, assuring its quality. The small hallmark stamp often requires a magnifying glass to locate and features a .925 stamp designating genuine sterling silver, our maker-partner logo, the Assay Office logo, and a traditional fineness mark. Read more about jewelry hallmarking here.
To care for quality jewelry, make sure each piece is stored separately. Store in a dry, clean place in a divided jewelry box or individual boxes. It is good to bring in your fine jewelry to a professional jeweler for cleaning once a year. Jewelry can be cleaned by hand using a liquid jewelry cleaner, found in jewelry stores, or gentle soap and water. Keep your jewelry away from harsh chemicals such as bleach, as that will harm and dull most fine materials. Remove jewelry before showering to avoid soap build-up.
- November 8th
- girl friend
I bought these for a Girl Friend she was from Ireland before she came to the USA. Both her & I have real Irish roots. Her 70 birthday is the same as mine , but I’ll be 75:. We where bought born on November 8th. I know she will love these earrings. ☘️
Love them! Thank you!