St. Brigid Cross Bronze Wall Hanging Wild Goose Irish Made
- St. Bridget’s Cross plaque measures approximately 6 ¼” wide x 6 ¼” tall.
- Made from resin coated in bronze, making it durable and detailed.
- The cross comes with pre-drilled holes for easy hanging!
- Hand crafted by Wild Goose Studio in Kinsale, Co.Cork, Ireland.
- Ships same day within the USA.
St. Brigid’s cross is a significant Irish symbol that is said to protect those who have it from want and evil. St. Brigid is the most prominent female saint in Ireland, and has a holiday on February 1st that is celebrated around Ireland. During this time, these crosses are weaved from rushes or straw, often by children, to protect the home and family. This product is not made from straw, but is crafted from resin and bronze and promises to last for years. This cross wall hanging measures approximately 6 ¼” x 6 ¼” and will look beautiful on your wall. This St. Bridget’s Cross plaque was made at Wild Goose Studio in Kinsale, Co.Cork. Wild Goose Studio was founded in 1970 and aims to create inspirational pieces of art. Celebrate the health and happiness of your family with this St. Bridget’s Cross!