Fisherman Sweater Irish Knit Sweater 100% Merino Wool Unisex Sweater Classic Aran Cable Knit Sweater Pattern Crafted by Our Maker-Partner in Co. Dublin
- AUTHENTIC IRISH: A design made famous centuries ago, this Irish Fisherman Knit Sweater is crafted in Co. Dublin, Ireland
- QUALITY IRISH MATERIALS: Made of 100% Merino wool, from Merino sheep, making this sweater softer than other types of wool
- TIMELESS STYLE: Originally knit by the wives of fishermen, these Merino wool sweaters remain durable, in the classic Irish sweater style
- THE PERFECT GIFT: Whether they are Irish or always cold, this traditional Irish Fisherman knit sweater is an ideal gift
- IRISH HOSPITALITY: We are real Irish people supporting real Irish makers who craft quality goods using timeless traditions
This gorgeous sweater was given a 5 star rating from our customer Paul who said it had "old world quality at a bargain price." Made from Merino sheep, this 100% Merino wool Fisherman Knit sweater is softer than most other types of wool but has the same warmth, durability, and quality that is evident in all our authentic Irish products. No knock-off, China imitations here! This Irish sweater is ideal for cold weather climates. It features tighter sleeves and a heavier neckline to keep your body heat from escaping. The cable knit sweater pattern, also known as an Aran Jumper, is perfect for men or women. The Fisherman sweater is a timeless style that is known around the world for its warmth and durability. This Irish sweater is an ideal gift for your Irish sweetie or for anyone that appreciates fine quality, authentic Irish knits. We know you'll be delighted with the craftsmanship of this wool sweater made by our maker-partner in Co. Dublin, Ireland. We are proud to support makers who are keeping the Irish culture alive through the timeless craftsmanship that goes into our Irish fisherman knit sweaters.
- college exchange program
good fit and looks great.
While I was in a British college exchange program I visited Dublin for a weekend and noticed people wearing the beautiful sweaters (or "jumpers" as my English classmates called them). So for several decades since, I had wanted to own a genuine Irish Fisherman sweater, and now I finally have one. I am not disappointed. It's beautiful, comfortable, and warm. Thank you, Biddy Murphy!
Bought for my daughter; Looks great!
It was a bit too big for a medium sized womxn, too long. But definitely wearable with leggings. I'd hoped for something a bit smaller to wear with jeans.
This is a high quality, well-crafted sweater. If you were to shop retail outlets for a sweater this well-made, you would spend twice as much or more. I am looking forward to having this sweater in my rotation for years to come!