Wool Scarf Hand Woven Merino & Cashmere Made in Ireland
- Authentic Irish Product - Made in Ireland
- Knit scarf measures approximately 9" wide and 62" long with an additional 2" of fringe on each end, and is truly a piece of Ireland from the Loom.
- Wool scarf is 87% Extra Fine Merino Wool, 8% Polyamide, and 5% Cashmere for a luxuriously soft feel.
- Wool scarf is individually woven on a 200 year loom and the yarn is of a premium quality.
- Made in Killarney, Ireland by Mucros Weavers using the ancient Irish traditions of their ancestors.
Keep yourself warm all through the cold winter months with this piece of Ireland from the Loom! Wool scarf features a multi-colored pattern with fringe on both ends. Wool scarf is 87% Extra Fine Merino wool with 5% Cashmere and 8% Polyamide for an extra soft feel. Scarf measures approximately 9" wide and 62" long with an additional 2" of fringe.
Mucros Weavers still makes scarves the old fashioned way on 200 year old looms! Each scarf is individually woven with finished edging for quality long lasting accessories! Located in Killarney, Ireland, this authentic Irish scarf is sure to be a favorite in your wardrobe for years to come!
A Handsome Scarf
I give scarves a lot as gifts. This one is neutral in color and good quality
Merino & cashmere scarf
The color is as soft as the scarf, and it will go with almost anything I wear. I love it !!!
The purple and other color wool yarns are very beautiful. High quality, soft wool has been used to make in this unique scarf. Not scratchy and so warm and comfortable to wear.
I'll have another, thank you
I already had the green scarf and love it's light weight and warmth and soft "hand" and its beauty. I chose another color so that I have one for all coat and jacket choices. It's a perfect length as well. One doesn't feel overwhelmed by it as can happen with many scarves.
haven't used it yet......mid Sept. and weather is still very warm here.