Wool Scarf 100% Merino Lambswool 12" x 72" Irish Made
SKU: Merino Wool 188
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- A super soft merino wool scarf in a variety of plaids and tartans!
- Measures approximately 12" x 72" with an additional 3" of fringe on each end great for tying or knotting!
- Crafted from 100% merino wool for warmth and durability!
- John Hanly & Co. Ltd. was established in 1893 and is located at the Ballyaretella Woolen Mills in Co Tipperary.
- Ships same day within the USA.
Get the luxurious feel of cashmere without the cost with this stunning wool scarf! Guaranteed to make you feel as though you are wrapped in a cloud, this merino wool scarf is available in a variety of stunning plaids and tartans to compliment any outfit! Suitable for both men and women, this long scarf is crafted from 100% merino lambswool for a supersoft feel, warmth and durability for years to come! The Irish scarf measures approximately 12" wide by 72" long with an additional 3" of fringe on each end perfect for tying, knotting or wrapping!
The wool scarf is crafted in Co. Tipperary, Ireland by John Hanly & Co. Established in 1893, John Hanly and Co. manufactures accessories for top brands, designers and quality retailers around the world! Wear this merino wool scarf for that super soft feel of cashmere in the colder weather!