Ireland Wool Scarf Extra Long Blueberry Wine 84” x 17” Made in Ireland
- Ireland wool scarf measures approximately 84" long and 15" wide perfect for wrapping, tying and knotting.
- Crafted from 85% knit lambswool and 15% nylon, the scarf is super warm, soft and durable.
- Comes in a variety of vibrant colors to match any wardrobe.
- Made by Kerry Woolen Mills in Co. Kerry, Ireland.
- Ships same day in the USA.
The perfect accessory for winter, this extra long Ireland wool scarf will wrap you in warmth. This Irish scarf is made from 85% knit lambswool and 15% nylon. The lambswool provides softness and warmth that is completely unmatched, while the nylon gives the scarf flexibility and makes it breathable.
This extra long Irish scarf measures approximately 84” long by 17” wide to wear in a variety of styles. Versatile and smooth, the scarf can be used as a shawl around your shoulders or a scarf around your neck. Coming in several colors, you can pick one that matches your look, whether you're a fan of the green Irish scarf or prefer a garden rose color.
This scarf is made by Kerry Woolen Mills in Co. Kerry, Ireland. Kerry Woolen Mills have been making genuine wool products for over two hundred years. Using a combination of traditional and modern weaving methods, Kerry Woolen Mills creates products that have the best of Ireland’s past and present. Every product is as durable and well crafted as it was two hundred years ago! This Ireland wool scarf will be a great addition to your winter wardrobe.